Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Republicans

I'm listening to Air America as I write this and work on some lessons for tomorrow. Why would anyone want to be a Republican? I can't figure it out. They stand for repression, division, discrimination, and environmental destruction. They wrap all their evil in God, the flag, and money. Sick.

Where are the weapons of mass destruction? Where are they? Tell me. We are still fighting a war in Iraq and our soldiers are dying. Where are the weapons that were the reason for this war? I'm tired of reading about dead and maimed soldiers in the paper each day. When is it going to stop and when will Bush/Cheney be impeached? They lied to us. Mission accomplished, my ass.

How about fully funding NCLB while you're at it. The education President, my ass.

Just a few random thoughts before bedtime.

No comments: