Monday, October 13, 2008

Aggravated!

I hate Tim McCarver, Randy Newman, and Manny Ramirez like poison. I'm watching the game and correcting papers at the same time and just thought you ought to know. I'm going to throw a beer bottle through the TV if they play that damn "I love LA" song again. Could Fox have given us a worse pair of announcers than Joe Buck and McCarver? They never have anything good to say about the Phils. I still haven't forgiven McCarver for his lack of respect for the '93 team during their playoff games. Shut up, McCarver! Stop playing Randy Newman, Fox!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not email the network and tell them. They should know that people out there hate their representatives.

Bob said...

I'm with you, Chris. My favorite McCarver moment was when he tried to argue that Victorino would be better off taking a fastball in the face than in the ribs. It's so obvious that the networks want a Dodgers--Red Sox World Series for the "major market" appeal. That just makes the Phils--Rays matchup all the sweeter.

BTW, my idea of hell would be an eternity watching a blowout baseball game with McCarver and Chris Wheeler talking nonstop nonsense.

--Bob