Monday, February 09, 2009

Aggravation

I'm still angry about my day and it's very late now. Mondays are always tough but I just want some manners. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is. Apparently my class thinks I am their punching bag. Have I mentioned lately how much I haven't bonded with this class? They can't walk in a straight line, they never stop talking, they push and shove, they follow no directions, they haven't learned their multiplication tables, they can't spell, they can barely speak/read the English language, they're lazy, they're crybabies, and their attitudes suck.

I have a lot of time left with these little @#&%ers. I need another beer.

2 comments:

Darx said...

What a shitty way to start the week. Wishing you fortitude in lasting until June. I hope you get a better crop next year.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I relate to what you said. I'm out on a 6 week medical leave. Will be out of money soon. My body broke down...2nd grade was all about discipline, management, and a SED kid misplaced in my class, a boss....I filed a grievance against her last year....whenever I think of returning to my classroom, I feel nauseated.

Don't you want another job? I used to have a couple of glasses of wine as soon as I got home. It's an impossible job. I don't know how I can go back, don't know how I can relax and rest when thinking of what will greet me upon my return. Do you know anyone who's been out on stress leave?